Thursday, July 1, 2010

Update / Pemutakhiran

I haven't updated this blog for two whole years, it's been sitting in the back of my conscience like a perpetually tiresome prick of awareness.

Although I have been neglecting this blog, it doesn't mean that I have stopped working on text; editing and translating. I wanted to blame my neglect on the jobs, but that would make me an ungrateful bird. So  I didn't. I think I won't blame anybody or anything.

As I promised (especially to myself), I am going to continue the blog by posting some of the translation works I've done in the past.

Mind you, these are raw texts, meaning: sometimes the original are the unedited version, or the translations are, or in most cases, both.

All of the original and translation works uploaded in this blog are already published. I would try to give credits on the text and/or images used accordingly.